Saturday, May 19, 2012

Winter Camp 2012 Pick up & Welcome Home!

The day had finally come -- the day I got to pick up my girls from camp! It has been a long week without them here at home. I raced to camp as fast as I could. I think I was one of the first Mom's to get there.

                    The minute I walked into the Cabin I heard a loud squeal that I recognized.
Finally!


We hopped into the car and drove straight home. Before I left the house to pick the girls up.. I set up a net of balloons on the ceiling of the foyer.When they walked in I released the net of 100 balloons on to the two girls. They had an absolute blast. They even enjoyed popping them! 




Uh oh!


Balloon!


Welcome Home! 

We had a great welcome home. It felt so nice to have the girls back at home!

Love, 
Meg

1 comment:

  1. As fun as camp was, i could not wait any longer to see you, and be home again!

    ReplyDelete