Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ivy's Dance Recital

 Ivy's Dance Recital 


As you saw last week my niece Darla had her dance recital at Rising Stars Dance Academy. Now, it's my little girl Ivy's turn. She has picked a version of an Adele song.(which is posted above - it's worth a listen, it's beautiful!) The video has clips from the movie "Suckerpunch" She dressed up to be similar to the girl in the video. She was very, very nervous to get up on stage and dance in front of everyone. I gave her a small pep talk, straightened out her head band and her pig tails. Gave each cheek kiss a 'lil smooch and watched her head to the stage. She was preforming first. I was so proud to watch my little girl up on stage dancing. She made me so proud, her dance was flawless!













The End.
 I could not be more proud of my little girl. She was so brave getting up there and dancing in front of everyone. Her dance was flawless and well timed with her song ~ I am a very proud Mommy. I handed her some white roses and held her while she watched the rest of her class do their routines.
I knew you could do it, sweetheart! You nailed it!



                                                             Love,
                                                                  Meg/Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment