Sunday, July 1, 2012

Camp HK Letter!

Camp HK Letter!

Ivy has been checking the mail box every day, a few days time a day for her camp acceptance letter. The other day she ran out to the mail box and I heard a squeal of delight. She saw an envelope in the box that looked 'special'. She took it out and ran to the house. I could hear her a mile away. "Mommy, Mommy!"

What is this?!

It's here, it's here! 
                              She ran inside and held her letter up - she was so excited!
Look! 
 She opened her letter happily and held up the brochure and the letter for me to see! We were so happy! She was accepted and going to camp! We will have to pack extra bags this year ~ I'm a counselor. It will be so lovely to be able to see her while at camp. I won't miss out on all of her fun and I will be able to share in her memories!
Yay!

                                  See you guys at camp!
                                                                                   Love,
                                                                                        Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment