Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year. It's the beginning of such a beautiful season. It's always been such an emotional time of year for me. There's so much to celebrate, so much to be thankful for. In all 8 years of my SL .. this is only the second time I celebrated Thanksgiving. The first being last year. I celebrated with some of the very people I did this year.

I feel so blessed to have such amazing people surrounding me in my second life. I've only been in the family community for about a year and a half. I have been blessed with some incredible people. I never thought the family community would be such a loving, close tight knit world. It really is.. and worth every moment. SL has become so much more to me... and I am thankful for every moment I am able to spend with my family and friends.

It was a busy morning. Cooking a meal for all of our family was a big job! Luckily, I had some help from Mema and her old recipe's.

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 After dinner was over we all sat together at the table and talked. Ivy climbed down from her chair and was at the window. "Mommy! It's snowing!!" she was jumping up and down. We all got up from the table and went to the window to see.. the first snow of the year! How amazing for it to happen on Thanksgiving. What a beautiful gift. We do have a lot to be thankful for this year. I love you all, very much. Thanksgiving 2012 Thanksgiving 2012 Thanksgiving 2012 Happy Holidays, The Hadlee's. Thanksgiving 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment