Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New York City Vacation ~ Day 7 ~ Morning yoga & evening baths

         New York City Vacation ~ Day 7
                Morning yoga & evening baths



We all woke up pretty early on our official 7th day here! One whole week already! I can't believe it. So, we started the day off right. A breakfast filled with cereal, fruit, muffins and cinnamon buns!




New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 It was such a beautiful morning. What better way to spend it than doing some yoga on the rooftop and a little dip in the hot tub. New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 Corbin, my brother, got a bit tired of working out and yoga. He'd gone over to sit on the chairs for a bit. Next thing I know.. I am in perfect position and I feel someone slapping me and trying to knock me over. Totally ruined my zen moment. Ugh. brothers.. New York City Vacation - Day 7 After our muscles were all stretched out the girls asked if they could go in the hot tub one last time.. sure, why not! I laid on the edge and caught a few rays while they floated about in the water. New York City Vacation - Day 7 Later on that evening after a bunch of silly fun on the roof and a hearty lunch it was tub time ~ New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 New York City Vacation - Day 7 Goodnight, from New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment