Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Family Ties ~ Meg's Adoption

           Family Ties ~ Meg's Adoption


It's been a long time since I have had parents in second life. I had been helping set up Winter Camp Hardknock 2013. When I had finished with the library I turned and found everyone gathered around a small table with some roses on it. Jill (now my Mom!) asked me to read what the small book said on the table.. as I looked closer I read the words below...


Meg's Adoption

Meg's Adoption

Meg's Adoption I stood there a few moments and let out a few small squeals of delight. It's been a very long time since I have felt this way in second life. I, of course, said yes. I am very lucky to have such a loving family to call my own. I couldn't be happier with my parents and my siblings. I'm also so happy to have grandparents for my Ivy as well. This is only the beginning of many memories to come. Winter Camp 2013 will always hold a special memory for me... where I found home.

No comments:

Post a Comment