Friday, February 8, 2013

Paris Vacation Day 5

                   Paris Vacation Day 5

The next day we woke and had breakfast together in the garden. During breakfast Giselle asked me a pretty important question. "Auntie, can we piece my ears at the salon?" I was a bit hesitant as I didn't want to upset my sister in doing this without her. "Well, maybe. Let's ask Mom first, okay?" So, I gave her mom a call on my cell and we got the okay. Let's just say that Giselle was a little bit excited. So we finished up breakfast pretty quickly and ran across the street to the salon.


Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Gissy was pretty nervous but she had her special pillow and sat up in the big salon chair. Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 I explained how things were going to go when I pierced her ear. I showed her the piercing 'gun' and she was a bit more nervous. Ivy was sitting on the floor watching Giselle get her ears pierced. I had pierced Ivy's ears last year. She did a wonderful job. Paris Day 5 We counted to the three and then I pierced her first ear. She couldn't believe how fast it went! I was so proud of her. Just a quick yelp and no tears! Ivy couldn't believe how big she was. We were all so proud! On to ear number two. Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 We finished quickly and she couldn't wait to stand up and look in the mirror at her new earrings! Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 We left the salon after admiring Giselle's earrings in the mirror we left to go home. I surprised the girls with some very special "Madeline" dresses and we were going to head into the city one last time and see a few more things. So the girls dressed up and we posed out front for a quick photo before we made the drive into town. They looked absolutely precious in their outfits. They remembered when we read the story "Madeline" the first night in Paris. What a way to end our trip to France! Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 We made it into the city and parked the car. The first place we stopped was to see the Moulin Rouge Paris Day 5 We took the entire day to walk all around the city. Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 We ended the day with buying a book at a small little bookstore we found and made the drive back home. Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5 We all pig piled in the 'big bed'..Paris Day 5 Paris Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment